Part time Field Technician with Skylinkfiber
FIELD TECHNICIAN POSITION
* Valid drivers license, clean driving record and ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
* Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
Will train the right candidate to be a field technician. A Field Technician prepares for installations, upgrades, repairs and disconnects, by reviewing work orders, gathering equipment, supplies and tools. Also, plans installations by evaluating location, locating access and laying out equipment and wiring plan, and makes recommendations on equipment placement.
Candidate will need to have the drive to work quickly, precisely, under pressure, as well as having good customer service skills. Candidate will be comfortable climbing at different heights, climbing ladders safely with tools and equipment, being on all types of roofs and towers, working in confined spaces for periods of time and working outside in all weather conditions.
Other duties (but not limited to):
* Service and maintenance of employer's products and services.
* Assist customers in diagnosing their system and equipment problems.
* Assist other departments when needed.
* Maintain company vehicle.
* Maintain accurate records concerning job activities.
Full-Time position, Monday through Friday. 8:30 AM - 5 PM.
Starts at $11/hour
Paid on-the-job training
Tools and equipment provided
Laptop and company-paid cell phone for business purposes
Free Wireless Internet service within our local service area
Medical Insurance Reimbursement (50% up to $150.00/month: Employee Only)
Contact: Ashley or Karina
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off/pick up Application:
622 E 3rd St, The Dalles