Administrative Assistant - Part Time (Hood River)
THE NEXT DOOR
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 1
Worksite Location: Hood River
Work Schedule: 20 Hrs per Week (1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Monday - Friday)
Possibility to extend to Full Time, 35 Hrs per Week
Wage Range: $14.28 - $16.83 per Hour
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Next Door strives to provide effective and award winning services to help children and families build skills for loving relationships and healthy lifestyles. We are passionate about what we do, and seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to our community.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with visitors and internal staff
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills
- High School diploma or GED with 2-4 years demonstrated administrative assistant experience -OR-
- AA/AS degree in Business Administration with 1 year demonstrated administrative assistant experience
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and calendar management
- Run errands to post office and office supply store
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Maintain office appearance and supplies
The Next Door offers a casual, pet-friendly environment with excellent medical/dental coverage, retirement plan, plus a generous paid time-off plan. To learn more about The Next Door, visit http://nextdoorinc.org
To apply: Go to http://nextdoorinc.org/employment
and submit: Cover Letter+ Resume+ Employment App.
The Next Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer, one that appreciates differences and creates opportunities for staff to interact with people who do not look like, talk like, think like, believe like, act like, or live like they do.